Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Begging for food


Bismillahirrahmanirraheem..

Stray cats always make me melt. Well, actually all cats make me melt, but especially stray cats. Cause they always have that cute sympathetic look, with that watery eyes which silently express "I'm hungry... Do you have some food...? Could you give me some...? Please......" ;) And most of the time, they are a friendly bunch of cats:)

These days, I regularly bumped into stray cats. They just seemed to appear out of no where. And I met this little blackie kitty in the picture as I parked my car at my work place. Yes yes, I admit, when I saw him, I was the one who "greeted" him first;p But then, he was the one who became so friendly, purring and all:)

But unfortunately, I don't have any food or cat food at that moment. So sadly, I had to disappoint him :( I said sorry, patted him and said goodbye cause I was also in a rush going to my class. From that event, I have realized that maybe I need to stock up some cat food in the car ;) So that, I won't disappoint any stray cats that come begging to me for food :) Yup, some of the crazy things that cat lovers do out of their love for cats.. Some of the crazy things we do:)


5 comments:

Ms J said...

I always keep kibbles in a small food container in my car. Whenever I bump into any strays, anywhere InsyaAllah I'll offer offer them some. ^_^

F.S / (^_^) \ said...

Aaawww...:) Yes, I think I should do the same thing. Oh the things we do for cats! :)

Obat Penyakit said...

maksih infonyaaa

http://obatpenyakitasamurat22.blogspot.com/2013/11/obat-penyakit-asam-urat.html

salam kenall

Dewi Aja said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Anonymous said...

I encountered the same experiences as you. what i always do is praying to God that hopefully the cat could find food and wish that the prayers come true. Sometimes i pray i could meet the cat again and bring him the food. God knows best. Hopefully to all cats that i have met... they are fine and happy. :)

Share This:

More Cat Stories Here: