Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Because Facebooking seems to be too mainstream

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ 
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

I received a sudden epiphany to blog about cats again and hopefully continue blogging, after stopping for almost two years. If you ask me why, I would say because to me, Facebook seems to be too mainstream nowadays ;p Despite all sorts of changes and evolution happening around me, one thing that hasn't changed is, I still love cats, alhamdulillah :) 

So to re-start this path, let me share with everyone this picture:


"Peekaboo! Hi..I'm new here..You have a nice comfy home... 
Can I come in? Can I MOVE in...?? Meow.. " 

Cute huh? That's the new kitten at home. I named him "Roy". But my parents decided to call him "Merah";p

Ok that's all for starter. 

Bye. 


2 comments:

MaMa Rey said...

alolo..comelnya dier..pegang tingkap tengok kat luar hehehe

F.S said...

Memang sangat comel ;) Dan pelbagai ragam :p Will tell more about Roy later ;)

Share This:

More Cat Stories Here: