Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thousands apologies.. Please..

In the name of Allah the Most Compassionate and the Most Merciful.

Assalamua'laikum and good afternoon everybody!!

Oh my God! It has been ages! It has been ages since I last updated anything here. I know, I'm a bad blogger. I'm so so so so so sorry:( The truth is this, I'm currently doing my MA and now I'm at the final stage, the thesis writing process. And for an average student like me, I feel that the whole thing is quite tough. Difficult :( Huhu. So, that's why I had to really really really focus and put aside some of my social obligations, like updating this blog. God knows how I missed blogging about cats! Huhu.

However, today, I'm going to start cat blogging again! Yeay!:) This is because I have more free time now. I've already sent the draft of my thesis to my supervisor last Tuesday:)) Alhamdulillah.. (Though I know that there will be more corrections and corrections to be done, but never mind!;p).

So for today's entry, the first thing that I'm going to do is, to ask for apologies, for not updating anything for several months, from readers and people out there who are expecting my update all this while (Hehee..that is IF there are people and readers out there who are expecting for my update;p)

So dear friends, readers, followers and everybody, I'm so so so so sorry for not updating.. Please forgive me.. Please.. Please.. Please...........

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Please......................... ;)



Hehehe. Okay, so see you guys for more updates tomorrow okay?! Or..probably tonight.. Heh;)

6 comments:

DearCats said...

with the pix of puss in boots.. i forgive u :))

umi_e said...

Salam... update jika ada kesempatan... jangan sampai menjadi 'fikiran' dan 'bebanan' sebab blogging sekadar 'hiburan' ;)

*kak e pun jarang2 update...

Xaxatie said...

hello. Do u have any kitten? age 1-3 month? i'll love to adopt one or two! =)

Rosmawati Yusof said...

Salam Keen, apa khabar? Kak Kim sentiasa tunggu semua cerita blogger animal lovers..terus menulis, ok..

Miss Ieza said...

aduhai comelnyer tucen versi katun shrek tuh.. eee geram nak geget!! huhu...

Fara said...

Thank you so much for all the comments:) InsyaAllah, I'll try to be a more constant writer this time;)

Share This:

More Cat Stories Here: