Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A male cat trying to wake his lifeless female companion

In the name of Allah the Most Compassionate and the Most Merciful.

This morning, I logged in to my FB account and I found a video about a cat was tagged i.e linked to my friend's profile. Then, I watched the video. And it was a very very very very sad video, people... Sad yet touching video about a male cat which was trying to wake another female cat, which was knocked down by a car.. Oh it was so sad and touching that it made me cried... Tears came rolling down my cheeks the moment I watched it.. :( I feel like sharing it with you guys so I went to YouTube, found it and posted the video here.




It is stated there that the stray cat "was filmed in Turkey( Kızılsaray district of Antalya ) trying to reanimate his female friend who got hit by a car. Even though some people tried to help him, the white cat wouldn't let them come near for two straight hours. Finally a vet arrived and took the injured cat. Sadly, it was too late and he couldn't resuscitate the feline" (Taken from the YouTube video that I've linked).

Some people commented that the male cat was trying to do a cardiac massage and a CPR-like massage, trying to save the female friend. But I don't think that's what he was trying to do...cause cats don't know about cardiac massage or CPR, like human do. What he was doing to the female friend is usually called "kneading". And cats usually do kneading only to people who are close to them and care for them and only to other cats which are very dear to them or the ones that they love dearly, like to their mothers or other siblings.

So, when this male cat was kneading his lifeless female friend without stopping and was being very protective of her, this means that the female friend must have been a cat companion which was very very very dear to him. I believe what he was trying to do was just so that the friend would be awake......just so that the friend would be conscious again.....just so that they could walk away from there and go play together again..... Oh this is so so sad..... sob sob sob... :(

So people, please watch this video... It's a very meaningful scene that could teach us one very important lesson that human always neglect and that is "Animals have feelings too..."

6 comments:

ItaJeff said...

Salam...
I've watched this video on FB also few days ago...and burst into tears...it was very very sad & touching that made me cry everytime i watch it.....cats do have feeling

umi_e said...

Salam...

Takmi tengok video tu... sedih!

Tak tengokpun dah nangis...

yanglerni said...

sedihnya...tak tahan tengok..

m.q said...

tak sanggup nak tengok

m'lin said...

fasyu! i've only read your post.. tu pun dh rasa nk nangis.. so i don't think i have the heart to watch the video... :o(

jimbo said...

no way I'm going to watch it! no way! I'm sorry, but I just can't!! I'm not going to like it, na'ah..

Share This:

More Cat Stories Here: