Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Prinny the swimming cat"


In the name of Allah the Most Compassionate and the Most Merciful.

Salam and greetings all!

I'm currently working on a different piece of writing for this blog. Then I stumbled upon the video below from YouTube. Kiutttt sangat!!!;p So I decide to post and link this video first, before I put up the actual piece that I'm working on. As a simple entertainment for all, let's just enjoy the cuteness of Prinny the swimming cat, swimming in the pool, shall we?;p Hehe. Enjoy viewing!





4 comments:

sI tEDI said...

kucing aku takut air

umi_e said...

Salam... terpegun! :O

* biar betul!!!! :P :D

NaDiA yUsOf said...

kucing sy nak mandikn pun susah..

Fara; OfCatsAndKucing said...

to si tedi, umi_e & nadia,
yup..mmg terpegun..selalu kucing takut air...hehe..ni siap berenang-renang plak lg;p sy suke tgk kaki Prinny ni mengayuh..kayuh kayuh kayuh dlm air..hehe chumel;p

Share This:

More Cat Stories Here: