Thursday, February 11, 2010

Painfully Cute!


In the name of Allah the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful.

It's already Friday and I'm still wrapped in my pensive mood when it comes to face the reality of life. Oh life and the reality..why must they be so hard and tough on me... (Sigh...)

Oh however, so far, I'm never in pensive mood to update this blog and to put up cute pics and heartwarming news about cats around me. For the time being, this hobby is one of the things left of me that help to keep me sane:p

Anyway, before everybody heads off for longer days of rest this weekend, I would like to entertain you guys with these pictures and a bit of a story behind them.

Okay everybody...below is the picture of Bunny. Bunny is one of the daughters of Maggi. My catlover friends at the hostel named her Bunny because according to them she looks like a rabbit..heh.





Anyway, one night, as I was walking along the corridor of level 3 of my hostel block, on my way to the mart, I saw Bunny in such condition....



It seemed that Bunny was sticking her head out of this one small hole which actually is one part of the decoration for the corridor (alaa...kan kalau tepi koridor asrama, kadang ada penhadang koridor yang ada pattern lubang-lubang tu kann..). I didn't know how it happened. But I assumed it has to do with her curiosity, eager to look down and wanting to know the view form level 3, I guess:)

At first, I thought that she knew how to free herself from the hole. But as I approached her, it's confirmed...She is STUCK!!



Hehehe. Dia dah tersumbat dalam lubang tu dan tak tahu macam mana nak memboloskan diri. Kelakar sangat sebenarnya;p When she realized that I was behind her, she started meowing..I guess she's asking for help..
"Please...release me..please...";p

Mula-mula, saya pun tak tahu nak buat macam mana. Cuba tarik dia keluar. Tapi takut dia sakit. Heh..takkan nak tolak dia keluar..terus terjun dari tingkat 3 ni nanti, lain pula jadinya. Saya cuba untuk capai bahagian kepala dia, tapi saya tak sampai, sebab penghadang koridor tu agak tinggi dan saya ni rendah saja. Akhirnya, saya dah tak tahu nak buat macam mana, saya ambil selipar saya dan tepuk-tepuk kepala Bunny supaya dia boleh undurkan badan dia ke belakang dan ke belakang dan ke belakang. Dan akhirnya...dia berjaya mengundurkan diri dia kebelakang sebab saya tepuk-tepuk kepala dia..Heh. tapi tak tepuk kuat-kuat.. Di bawah ialah gambar Bunny yang sedang panik dan cuba menenangkan diri:)

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Oh but, all those pictures and the story were last year's... Now, Bunny is no more that careless, over-curious, reckless little kitten. She is already 1 year old plus plus and she is now a more cautious lady cat. She is one clean freak cat which likes to lick and clean herself every 30 minutes. Betul tak tipu. As a result, her fur turns out to be very very soft and clean-looking.






And now, she is no more that panic, overly curious little kitten.. She is still cute, still curious..but this time it's curiosity with cautious. She has turned into a beautiful lady cat which is very happy with her life and her surroundings and which is very happy because she knows that many catlovers adore her. Heh.. Who would've guessed that Bunny, which was once a careless kitten, could turn out to be this pretty...and this huggable:)




With that, I end this entry by wishing every Malaysian Chinese out there, "Happy Chinese New Year" and to the rest, I wish you all "Have a great weekend!" (.... though I know that I myself will still be in pensive mood this weekend..hmmm..)



4 comments:

Qisha said...

bunny sangat comel when she's still small tapi tetap maintain comel bila dah bear..anyway have a great holiday:)

Fara; OfCatsAndKucing said...

to qisha,
haha! bunny ni mmg..kiut;)

f said...

comeynye tersepit ;)

Fara; OfCatsAndKucing said...

to f,
hehehe..mmg sgt lah chomel mase bunny tersepit tu;p

Share This:

More Cat Stories Here: