Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Story of Fifi a.k.a Pepi

She was one very pretty, fluffy, well-trained,well-behaved,disciplined, obedient and not to mention proud as well as lazy cat;p Yet, she was and is still my number one buah hati;p She is none other than my dearest Fifi or Pepi...;)


She had been with the family for 10 years and she had made them among the wonderful years of my life. She was given to us by my mum's friends, from Parit Buntar. With her proud and sophisticated look, no one would've guessed that she was once a kampung cat;p But still, she was such an adorable cat=)

One of the adorable things that she liked to do was, she would jump here and there excitedly every time I got back home for holidays..and every time I returned to my hostel, she would wait in front of my bedroom door, meowing and begging, as if mourning and feeling sad for my absence;p Yes, she was one very 'entertaining' and 'dramatic' cat;p


However, gradually, she turned out to be a bit 'quite'. She was not as active as before. This probably had to do with her age...well, 9 and 10 years old are considered old for cats. Later in her remaining days, she became weaker and weaker... Her most critical stage was when she couldn't even walk, eat and drink on her own anymore. And I am thankful that I was there to take good care of her..

On the 29th of May 2007, while I was giving my dearest Fifi drops of water from a syringe, I realized that something was wrong and she was struggling hard, not because she refused to have a sip of the water, but this time it was because of something else...she was struggling to endure the pain of death. I couldn't do anything except watching and praying so that it won't be very hard on her. Tears started to fill my eyes as I watched and witnessed my dearest Fifi's last dying breath...and in just a few seconds, she slipped away and died..

It's been a year now and I still remember clearly how it all happened. In fact, I don't think this sad feeling of loosing her will ever go away. To me, having Fifi around was one of the best things that ever happened to me...and the best things in life are not meant to be forgotten...

Dear Fifi, though you are no more around,you will always be my dearest buah hati;)

2 comments:

ami said...

awwww pepi dah takde ke? RIP pepi.. coincidentally my bf sometimes calls me pepi.. heee *gushes*

Fasyu said...

haah..pepi dh xde..huhu..but she will always be and is still my darling=)

Share This:

More Cat Stories Here: